At Maidu Dental, we practice “relationship dentistry”: a unique blend of advanced modern dental care and old-fashioned, personal relationships with our patients.
Our doctors and our team members are patient-oriented and patient-focused: everything we do is centered on your unique needs, concerns, and goals. Because we offer a wide array of treatment options, we can find the solutions that are perfect for your situation.
We will treat you as we would a member of our family: compassionately and with respect. We all thrive on the friendships that we develop with our patients and would love to build one with you.
Some of the treatment options available at Maidu Dental are:
- Dental exams, cleanings, and fillings for all ages
- Advanced dental technology, including CAD/CAM technology (crowns in one visit), oral cancer screening, and DIAGNOdent laser cavity screenings
- Dental Implants, wisdom teeth extractions, and root canals
- Sedation dentistry
- Bonding, veneers, bridges, crowns, and dentures
- Care for bruxism (or teeth grinding), gum disease, and sleep apnea
- Orthodontics (Invisalign® and traditional braces)
- Emergency dental care
We offer complimentary orthodontic evaluations and implant consultations, as well as a new patient special for exam and necessary X-rays. Our Auburn dental office serves residents of Auburn, Newcastle, Cool, Pilot Hill, Granite Bay, Grass Valley, Colfax, Meadow Vista and the surrounding communities.
Everyone here looks forward to welcoming you to our dental family. It will be our pleasure to help you attain exceptional oral health and a smile you’ll share with confidence!