Throughout life, our teeth are an essential part of our overall health, social life, and impact our confidence and appearance. You know the old adage: You have only once chance to make a first impression. When it comes to the health of your smile, you may think you know all the basics. But did you know that your Auburn, CA, dentist Dr. Luminita Markham provides a variety of dental procedures at Maidu Dental? You may be a faithful, long time patient of Dr. Markham’s or you may want to learn more about our practice. We offer the services you deserve and expect like cleanings and caring for the occasional cavity, but Maidu Dental offers so much more!
What can I expect when I visit your office?
Everyone who walks through our door is important to us. Each patient has individual needs and comes in with a variety of concerns, ideas about caring for their teeth, and questions. We want to answer each one patiently and thoroughly, informing you of all the available options for caring for your oral health and improving the look of your teeth and gums. Dr. Markham will take time to get to know you and help you plan necessary restorative or cosmetic procedures. Many of these can be completed in one office visit.
What kind of services does Maidu Dental offer?
So much has changed for the better within dentistry over the years. Today’s patient has more options than ever, so if you have a wish list for improving the look of your smile, there has never been a better time to pursue dental services. Maidu Dental offers a full complement of dental procedures, including:
- Preventative care – cleanings, fluoride treatments, and dental sealings
- Restorative dentistry – extractions, root canal, traditional dentures, and full mouth rehabilitation
- Implants – crowns, bridges, bone grafting, and All-on-4 therapy
- Orthodontics – traditional braces and Invisalign® clear aligners
- Cosmetic procedures – veneers, teeth whitening, dental bonding
- Dental care for children
- Advanced dental technology – X-rays, intraoral camera, Comfort Control™ syringe, digital impressions, oral cancer screenings, and more state-of-the-art technologies
- Care for dental emergencies – broken, cracked, or knocked out teeth; gum wounds; discomfort and toothaches
- Treating gum disease – correcting “gummy” smile, periodontal therapy, and laser treatments
- Addressing sleep apnea and snoring
- Sedation dentistry – providing options for reducing anxiety during dental procedures
Dr. Markham is committed to correctly addressing the areas of dental care that impact your oral health and, ultimately, your life. You do not have to suffer in silence or experience pain and embarrassment because of issues related to the health of your teeth and gums. Dr. Markham is professionally trained in advanced areas of dentistry including restorative, cosmetic, and sedation dentistry. She is interested in aiding patients who suffer from fear or anxiety related to dental procedures as well as those who suffer with TMJ or TMD. Having practiced dentistry in California since 1999, Dr. Markham is a member of the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, and the Sacramento District Dental Society among others. Each year, she pursues continuing education and instruction to continue to grow in knowledge of her field to better serve Auburn, CA, and surrounding communities, providing the highest quality dental care.
Contact us today for an appointment!
Now is the best time to call to schedule your appointment at Maidu Dental. Call us at 503-823-8771 or visit out office at 1101 Maidu Drive, Suite 100 in Auburn, CA 95603. Let Dr. Markham and her team of professionals guide you in the best choices for your oral health, transform your appearance, and restore your confidence.