What does it mean to provide family dentistry? While many dental offices specialize in orthodontics, dental implants, or treating periodontitis, Drs. Luminita Markham, David Markham, and our team at Maidu Dental in Auburn, CA aim to provide quality dental care for patients of all ages. Whether your toddler is having his or her first dental exam or your grandfather is needing a new pair of dentures, our office has the technology and expertise to meet those oral health needs.
Dissatisfied with your smile? Maidu Dental in Auburn, CA, offers a full range of dentistry services, including cosmetic treatments like teeth whitening and restorative treatments. If you’re looking for a dental provider who can do it all, choose Drs. Luminita Markham, David Markham and our team at Maidu Dental! Call us today at (530) 823 – 8771.
Benefits of Working with a Office that Offers Family Dentistry
At Maidu Dental, we understand the unique needs of busy families. That’s one reason why a growing number of families are trusting the health of their smile to our dental office. Beyond providing quality healthcare, our office offers these unique benefits.
- Appointments for the entire family: You can pack up the family after school or on the weekend for a trip to take care of cleanings, exams, and treatments all at once. Combining several visits under one appointment is a great way to save time. We offer flexible and convenient hours.
- One-stop-shop for treatments and services: Our office gladly offers braces, orthodontic treatments, Invisalign, wisdom tooth extraction, dentures, and a wide range of cosmetic services.
- Continuity of care: Building a relationship with your dentist not only makes your visits more enjoyable, it can also benefit your oral health. While other dental offices refer out many services to doctors and dentists you may not be familiar with, Dr. Luminita Markham and her staff rarely if ever refer out work, meaning you can undergo treatments with a trusted doctor you know.
- Education for the kids: Family dentists understand the importance of education. To help your children develop good oral hygiene habits, Dr. Markham and our oral hygienists will patiently explain how toothpaste selection, brushing, and diet all impact oral health. Our office always prevention and early detection to treatment.
- Prevention: Because our office works with children and young adults, we emphasize prevention and good oral hygiene habits. Exams, cleanings, sealants, and fluoride treatments are proven ways to lower your dental care costs while preventing cavities and other dental problems.
Services We Offer
At Maidu Dental, we offer treatments for every stage of life.
- For kids: For children and teenagers, we offer sealants, traditional braces, Invisalign, fluoride treatments, cleanings, orthodontic assessments, and exams.
- For adults: For adults, we offer cosmetic treatments (porcelain veneers, dental bonding, teeth whitening), sleep apnea treatments, root canal therapy, tooth extractions, periodontal treatments, and other restorative treatments.
- For senior citizens: As we age, our dental care needs change. To serve our older clientele, Maidu Dental offers dental crowns, dental bridges, dentures, dental implants, bone grafts, All-on-4 Dentures, and full mouth rehabilitation.
Learn About the Benefits of Family Dentistry By Calling Today
Only experienced family dentists understand the unique needs of your family. No matter what stage of life you or your family member are at, our dental office has the technology and experience to provide you and your family with quality and compassionate dental care. If you are ready to schedule your family’s next visit, contact our office online or call (530) 823 – 8771.