As the dental field evolves, techniques and methods change as well. The standard of care is much more sophisticated today than it was in years past. At Maidu Dental, we believe it is essential to stay abreast of the latest advanced dental treatments to provide our patients with top-tier, accurate care. Dr. Luminita Markham and her team of highly skilled dental professionals strive to provide each patient a calm and relaxing dental experience using the most innovative methods available.
To learn more about the advanced dental technology in our Auburn, CA practice, call us at 530-823-8771.
The Benefits of Advanced Dental Services
Thanks to ground-breaking technologies, a dental visit today can be one of the most convenient experiences ever. At Maidu Dental, Dr. Markham stands on the cusp of dental innovation and technology, through continuing education and services that combine efficiency and effectiveness. Here are a few reasons you should be excited about advanced dental services here at our practice:
- Accuracy: With the use of modern technology, Dr. Markham can offer more precise diagnoses about dental issues. From digital impressions to x-rays, you can receive a complete and detailed analysis of your circumstances.
- Time-Saving: Thanks to digital x-rays, CAD/CAM technology, and more, what used to take days, weeks or even months, now only takes a fraction of the time.
- Cost-effective: Believe it or not, advanced dental technologies are very affordable. With improved accuracy and detail, there will be no need for you to keep returning to the dental office for services. In the long run, patients can save a significant amount of time and money.
Our Laser Dentistry
At Maidu Dental, we feature advanced dental laser services. So, what are the benefits of laser dentistry?
- With some treatments, there is no need for anesthesia.
- Wounds can heal quicker and, in some cases, tissues can regenerate.
- Certain treatments will not affect or even damage surrounding tissues.
- The chance for bacterial infections is lowered, due to lasers sterilizing areas.
- With the treatment of some soft tissues, bleeding is minimal, due to the laser promoting clotting.
As an accomplished dentist, Dr. Markham uses the latest laser dentistry techniques that provide precision and efficiency. Her advanced dental laser services include:
- Hard tissue laser: With this laser, Dr. Markham is able to remove tooth structure while leaving healthy tissue intact.
- Soft tissue diode laser: When performing gum treatment – such as gum contouring or periodontal care – Dr. Markham uses a diode laser, which cauterizes as it incises. As a result, targeted tissue is removed while healthy portions of tissue remain untouched.
- Laser cavity detection: Our DIAGNOdent™ laser pen can detect even the smallest cavities using fluorescence technology.
Laser dentistry offers patients advanced dental treatments that can prove to be time saving as well as lifesaving. Additionally, laser dentistry can treat/perform:
- Tooth decay
- Gum disease
- Lesion removal
- Teeth whitening
Regardless of your needs, Dr. Markham has the skill set and tools to provide an accurate and minimally invasive treatment, with one of her ultramodern lasers.
Contact Maidu Dental Today
Whether you are seeking to restore your smile with a simple procedure, or require more advanced dental services, let Dr. Markham and our Auburn, CA dental team help to improve the appearance and functionality of your smile. Each and every treatment plan we create is catered to the unique needs of the individual for optimal results. Connect with us online or dial 530-823-8771.