Teeth that are chipped, stained, misshapen, crooked, or even missing can be a thing of the past! At Maidu Dental, we want you to be proud to show off your smile, which is why we offer comprehensive cosmetic dentistry at our practice. Treatments in cosmetic dentistry can address aesthetic concerns and reveal a brighter, whiter, more beautiful smile. Patients desiring a dramatic outcome can combine several treatments into a comprehensive smile makeover procedure. Dr. Luminita Markham and our team make sure every step of your treatment plan is executed to perfection. The result: a beautiful, functional, long-lasting smile!
About Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry is an art and a science, a perfect balance between aesthetics and health. Dr. Markham offers a wide range of cosmetic dental treatments, including:
- Porcelain Veneers: Placed on the front surfaces of the teeth, veneers can conceal a wide array of aesthetic imperfections, including discoloration, chips, fractures, and more.
- Dental Crowns: If a tooth is cosmetically flawed, weak, damaged, or decayed, a dental crown can reinforce the tooth structure for a seamless smile.
- Dental Implants: The most successful option for replacing missing teeth, dental implants can provide a natural-looking, complete smile.
- Composite Bonding: Minor aesthetic defects can be camouflaged by applying a high-quality composite resin material.
- In-Office Teeth Whitening: Dull, stained, or yellowed teeth can be brightened up to eight shades lighter with professional in-office teeth whitening.
- Traditional Orthodontics: Crooked, rotated, misaligned, and gapped teeth can be corrected with braces for a dramatic smile and optimal oral health.
- Invisalign®: Patients who desire to straighten their teeth inconspicuously can benefit from Invisalign, a system that corrects crooked smiles using a series of clear, thermoplastic trays.
Who is a Candidate for Cosmetic Dentistry?
The primary purpose of cosmetic treatments is to address the aesthetics of your smile. Therefore, eligible patients will be in good oral health. If you currently have extensive decay or gum disease, these issues will need to be addressed before pursuing cosmetic treatments. By restoring health and function to your smile first, you can enjoy long-lasting benefits.
Why Choose Maidu Dental for Your Smile Makeover?
We understand that selecting a family dentist is an important decision. You want someone skilled and knowledgeable, who is also warm, compassionate, and friendly. Here are a few reasons why we believe you can find your dental home with us:
- Experience: Markham has the training and the experience you deserve when it comes to a cosmetic dentist. Providing cosmetic dentistry for nearly 20 years, Dr. Markham stays on the cutting edge with continuing education from the Pankey Institute and the Frank Spear Institute. At Maidu Dental, we use the latest and greatest in terms of materials, techniques, and lab technicians.
- Technology: Dr. Markham has incorporated all forms of digital technology into our dental practice. We use CAD/CAM computerized design and modeling for all of our restorative solutions, digital impressions for lab work, and digital X-rays for diagnostics.
- Comfort: We offer all forms of sedation, from mild sedation to deep IV sedation, and gentle local anesthesia injections with a computerized syringe. You can choose to watch movies or listen to music while your dental work is being performed. For maximum comfort, we also offer warm blankets, pillows, lip balm, and moist aromatic towels at the end of the appointment.
Schedule a Consultation with Us Today
Find out for yourself why our Auburn, CA practice is second to none when it comes to outstanding cosmetic dental results. We’re sure it will make you smile! Please contact our office to schedule an appointment at (530) 823-8771.